CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday, starting the week off right

The boys and I went to the gym this morning, the grocery, then home. Jude had come home on his lunch break to my surprise and had flowers, a sweet card, and some chocolate waiting for me.

He entered the dog house on Saturday evening, got a free pass on Father's Day, and quickly returned there last night while I was trying to fall asleep. Men do stupid things, and that is all I will say about that. The boys played/fought while I washed clothes and attempted to clean the house a bit.
Once Jude got off work, he brought the boys to the library, mowed the yard while the boys played in the baby pool, and I grilled some delicious steak and corn on the cob.

After, we all watched Charlotte's Web in Spanish. Aiden is very interested in the Spanish language since starting the Spanish Immersion program at school this past year. He was even excited to see the commercials in Spanish. (We DVR'ed it off the local Spanish channel.) I know Roman is going to know quite a few Spanish words by the time he enters into the program next year. I hope to learn it too one day so there will be no secret language in this house as they get older.

No comments: