CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Body paint

Today I was on the computer doing mom's group work and the boys were playing out in the back yard. They were really getting along and being a little quiet. Mom was happy! I kept peeking around the corner and they were playing in their fort. After some time had passed, I decided to get up and go outside to check on them. Whoa!
My mom brought some paints over this past weekend and apparently Aiden brought them all up into the fort. They colored themselves from head to toe, and the fort. It was ridiculous! I decided to let them continue their mischievous acts and I would go finish my work.
After a good hour of self entertaining, I put them in the tub together and cleansed them, thoroughly.


1 comment:

Blair said...

Look at that water! Now THAT is a sign of a good time!

Ahh, when they are quiet and getting along, it is never a good sign. ;-)

Hey, atleast you got some work done!