CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday's toddlers

This morning we drove to Slidell for a play date with Mandy, Hannah, and Eli. It was myself, Aiden, Roman, Amy, Xan, and Laney in the car. We had six kids to watch between the three of us at the park so we were quite busy. I even lost Roman at one point while we were eating our picnic, but found him almost immediately. The park was super. I, make that "we", look forward to going back soon. I am exhausted from playing with Ro, swinging, sliding, and climbing. Cullen called me while we were there, wanting to be checked out of school because his tummy hurt. We left shortly after so I could go home and tend to him. All the kids passed out on the way back. Peace and quiet!
Now I am leaving with three kids to go to the gym.
(Cullen is miraculously better.)
After, it is dinner with some fabulous friends.
I got a call that my camera is now ready. Yippee!
I must say, today is a good day!!!
Maybe Amy will share some pics of the park with me later. :)

No comments: