CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

My 31st birthday


Today was my thirty first birthday and I had a great day. We woke up early to take family pictures with a fantastic photographer (and friend) Andrea Savoie. (Pictures coming soon!) Then we went to eat with my family at a chinese buffet. It was myself, Jude, the boys, my mom, my granny, my sister, her 'husband' and son, my mother in law and father in law. We had a yummy lunch and the company was fun. After, we went home for cake and ice cream. My mom and granny slept over so Jude and I could enjoy some alone time, so we left to hang out together for a date day. We went walking on Magazine Street and hit a bunch of shops, one of my favorites being Dirty Coast, then continued on to the French Market. We ended the long day with dinner at Zea's where I saw an old friend, Theresa. It was nice to catch up. Finally, we went to see "Taken" and it was an awesome movie. I got lots of birthday wishes from friends, shopping moolah from granny and the inlaws, a shirt and a gift certificate from my mom, and Heidi bought me a nice gift from Balli Galleries. This was one of the best days I have had in a long time! Thanks, everyone, for making it so special!!
Lunch:

Granny pointing the finger, again

Now I know where Mom gets it from

Andrea and Jude (he's eating!)

Cullen
Aiden, the goof
Roman eating ice cream

Nanny and Paw Paw-Jude's parents

Mother and Daughter (and Spiderman)

Heidi and Bob-not sure what they are looking at:) My kids, probably.
Nicholas trying to dodge the camera

Blowing out the candles
Aiden's response to my birthday wish

4 comments:

Mellie said...

Glad you had such a great birthday!!

Raising Davis Darlings said...

Happy 31st birthday! I am glad you had a wonderful time.

Angele said...

Happy Birthday!! I love Dirty Coast too!

Cherie said...

Happy Birthday! Can't believe I missed it... I owe you a night out! Soon.