CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Nanny!

Technically, your birthday was February 28th, but we celebrated it today.
The big EIGHTY TWO!!

1927 seems so long ago. :)
I love that you are healthy and still going strong so the kids can get to enjoy you just as much as I did growing up. You taught me many things over the years. Like how to spell "up". "U P up, I pee down." You tried to teach me about men and how to be oh so cautious of them, but I never listened. In fact, I didn't listen to a lot of things, and now, being an adult, I realize you were right about a lot of stuff. Had I listened then, I would of stayed on the straight and narrow and avoided a lot of hazards and heart ache in my life. You told me love doesn't hurt when I would cry over boyfriends. I realize now, you are right. Love doesn't hurt! I hope when I am eighty two, I am as sassy and strong headed as you are, just with a little less mouth. haha
I love you, gooney bird!

Nanny in action...

Making a wish

Nanny's X-rated card from Heidi (PG version)
The inside read: The bad news is that your dentures are in it.
Nanny's reaction, with a bunch of oooh's, priceless
Nanny's daughter, my beautiful mom
Family fun in the back yard at Nanny's
Playing ball
Taking a break

Bob and Heidi (my sister)
Heidi's product, Nicholas, my cute nephew
Ro eating tootsie roll and loving it

Aiden the artist
MiMi getting some MiMi time
Paw Paw


The end.

No comments: