CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Top Secret

Okay, between me and you, blog. Jude found this note in Cullen's room tonight and Cullen freaked out and told him not to read it. Jude put it down, but not before reading really fast. He tells me about it and I make a plan to sneak in the room while he is sleeping and make a copy. Done! How cute is this?! Morgan has liked Cullen for three years now. Her Mom and I talk about them whenever we see each other. Cullen would never ever admit to liking her, until a few months ago he finally told me. In which I replied, "Oh, me and her mother have been knowing that." You can see it in his face when Morgan walks up at ball games or where ever. He gets this innocent crush look. So freaking cute! Last November, we went to her birthday party and I had to trick Cullen to take a photo with her. So here is the letter and two photos...
(Click on it to read it, then press the back button when done)

Her parents had the camera out, too

This was a BIG moment

4 comments:

Blair said...

That is too cute! But, man, I dread my girls getting to that age. The heartache and drama of young love!

Angele said...

Oh my!!!! That is too funny!!!

Sara said...

That is too adorable! You're lucky you were able to snap a picture of it too! I sure hope Cullen doesn't read your blog...or you're gonna be in a big trouble! lol! :)

StephBos said...

Ha ha ha! I KNEW it wouldn't take long for my handsome boy to get snagged! How sweet is that letter? He put such thought into too. I bet he is a GREAT boyfriend to Morgan. Keep us posted on his "relationship"! ;) Love you