CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Sleeping in the car

We brought the car home yesterday morning. The two little ones were so excited, jumping up and down on it, me singing "Jump, jump, jump..." and Roman singing "Bump, bump, bump." Folks, I am proud to say that Aiden slept in his new bed (with Roman) for his nap yesterday, after some coaxing from daddy. He slept in his bed last night (with Roman), with daddy falling asleep next to him. The boys stayed in it all night; I had to get Jude to relocate. The two woke up at 7 am, so mommy crawled in bed with Aiden and Ro and we slept till 9:30 am. They are napping now, in the new bed. We still have a toddler bed in their room also, but I think they would rather sleep together. When we say it is time to go get in bed, they both dive in the car. How excited am I? I am praying to God (yes, it is a true prayer) that this continues on. Thank you, Jesus! If my camera wasn't at the dang repair place, I would take a picture.

*This was a proud mama moment.

1 comment:

Cherie said...

Got to love that car bed!