CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Busy boys bouncing with balls

Today we had the pleasure of hanging out with our MF's (Mom Friends) at the local bounce arena. Aiden and Roman were everywhere. Over here, over there, well, you get the point. Aiden and Xan were building ball walls (yes, it's possible) along the netting in the bounce house. Roman was very interested in the basketball area and we went on a few slides together. He was so cute telling me "Come on, come, slide, come, come, go" ushering me along the obstacle course to the top of the slide. I have no camera (still) so the truly fabulous Blair saved the day and took some photos for me. It was a successful day in play land and we will do it all over again tomorrow at another one. The life of a mom! For dinner, we made a wonderful Greek salad and had left over ice cream cake from the night before. I needed my camera for another Roman/cake moment. He was licking the bowl and scrubbing the bottom of it with his little chubby fingers. Adorable! Aiden showered me with love and compliments today because we did things he wanted to do all day. So sweet. Such a womanizer! lol

Aiden Ba-jaden

The Romaninator

Frances saying "STOP!"

Frances taking matters into her own hands:)

Get used to it, buddy!

Mommy and Aiden

Weeeeee!

How YOU doin'? Come here often?

Every time I would get to the top with Ro,
I would pretend I was going with him,
then drop him. He loved it!

Can you tell?

I think he pooped his pants. hehe
Ready for more...

Daddy comes home tomorrow from Las Vegas!! Happy, happy, joy, joy!!
We love and miss you, Daddy.

1 comment:

Blair said...

They are adorable! And I think Frances was actually saying, "No! Me, me (her word for my)! Moo (move)!"

She was not happy she had to share.

Glad I got some good shots for you!