CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday's "Mane" Event

We are off to get these two haircuts, plus big brother...

Roman saying cheese:

Me impersonating him, while Aiden takes the pic:

...and we're back!
I have a new man in the house. Well, he looks like a new man without his mop. That would be one Roman. Look how cute:


Lil' rat

Cullen offering a sign of peace

Aiden with his new shag
The boys playing while I grill dinner
Look how sweet they can be
A perfect ending to our evening
Tonight, Cullen and I had date night. We ate dinner at home with everyone, including Nanny and Paw Paw, and then we headed off to the movies. We saw "Coraline" and it was really cute. Cullen ate so much popcorn, he got sick. We left there and went to Target. Well, we raced to Target. Yes, we both ran through the mall and into the store. I won once. I think he let me. Then he won. I didn't let him:) We shopped for a few things for him. He got two new pairs of shoes, a pair of adorable shorts with skulls and crossbones on them, and a pair of jeans. On our way home, we stopped at Cafe Du Monde and ordered beignets. The whole family enjoyed them before going to bed. It was a win, win, for everyone. I love my Cullen. He is growing up toooo fast!

1 comment:

Cherie said...

He looks so different - I can't wait to see him in person.