CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Help, big bro

This morning, Aiden woke up and I went and got Roman out the baby bed.
Still tired, I decided to crawl back in my bed and lay there for a few minutes with the door open. Roman was not having any laziness on his watch and followed me in the bedroom saying...
"I wann eat. I wann bah-bah. I wann eat."
I told him to go see what his brother was doing (that's how I get them to wander away, terrible, I know) and I then got up. As I am walking into the kitchen, I hear Aiden saying in the sweetest voice "I can't fix you a bah-bah, Shammy, I don't know how. It's too hard." How sweet is that?! If he could of, he would of.

1 comment:

Cherie said...

How sweet is that? I love that boy!