CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Fridays are for fun

Today we woke up and dashed to the gym to get a good workout. Aiden got to play with Xan in childcare; Mommy and Mrs. Amy got to sweat their butt's off in chisel. Then we were off to the mall to meet our MF's, ride the mall choo choo train, eat, and do a little shopping. Roman wasn't that enthused once he got on the train. Every time the train would pass by mommy, Ro would drop his bottom lip to a frown and let out a sad cry. We only rode once. We had a great time too up until the shopping point. I do not know what type of crack we smoked thinking three adults could take six children shopping and have a successful trip, but we had to of smoked something. Amy, Mandy and I decided to leave, brave the rain and go to our house to play. The kids had fun and the parents enjoyed not being at the mall. It came time for everyone to leave and daddy arrived home shortly after. I felt I had not accomplished much at the mall earlier, so I convinced Jude to take me to dinner and let me shop a little more. I love him so much! We dropped the kiddies off at their grandparents and went to eat at our favorite china bistro. At dinner we celebrated Jude getting his annual raise with bonus. He is such a great man and I love him so much for all the hard work he puts in. I hope I make him at least half as happy as he makes me. Later, I finished the shopping I had started earlier in the day, kid-free. The main thing I was shopping for were gym clothes and JC Penney's had a half off sale. Score!
The night ended with Ro and Aiden snuggling in the car bed together and I had to snap a picture. They have such a strong bond and I admire it. My sister and I were never close and I realize how much I missed out on when I look at those two boys.
Here are a few pics. Thanks, Michelle!!
Ro and his sad face



No comments: