CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Seriously, stop talking

Today we went to meet our MF's at a cool kids place. We had a lot of fun hanging out with our friends and I was so happy to have my camera back, taking pictures. I even bought a yearly membership while we were there. Aiden has been in a mood since the moment we left. I'm not sure why, only because there are too many reasons, but he has my nerves shot. SHOT! I could put him out to the street at the moment with a "Free to good home" sign. He is whiny, demanding, and doing everything he shouldn't be doing. His voice makes me cringe and I want to hide from him. Yes, I am having one of those days. They seem few and far between lately, but he is making up for them all in one day.
Yes, I am admitting in my blog that I have bad days. Not every day is perfect and happy and cheery. The good and the bad, it is all part of motherhood.
Jude came home for lunch and I am enjoying blogging at the moment. My muscles ache from gym class this week and I just took a vicodin to relax them (and me). I actually look forward to work tomorrow, at the job I am leaving.
Then, I am going to enjoy some girl time in the evening, having dinner with friends. Much needed after today!

Friends in black

Laney showing her pearly whites

Eli says "I can do that, too!"

Hannah and a puppet show

Building a castle

Hard at work

The Ro Man

Roman working the controls

Just a swingin'

Aiden, even bigger than boats

Roman working the ship yard

The look of intensity

Captain Ro Man

Cheesing for mommy

Xan will not stop for photos

Aiden driving the trolley, taking us out of here

5 comments:

Blair said...

it must be something in the air...every mom with a toddler 2 and up is about to jump off a bridge due to their toddler's antics.

It is an epidemic. lets pray it passes soon.

Blair said...

that should read "every mom I know...."

Myself included by the way!

Andrea said...

Blair, that's funny. You just made me smile:)
Going to pray...

Amanda said...

Amen Sisters!

Michelle said...

Aiden sounds like Sean, right now. I'm ready for this phase to end! Yes, my blog isn't always happy and cheery, either!! I wanted to cry today and some days, I have.