CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Friday, March 6, 2009

My great day and he doesn't love me anymore

If you have never been hated by your child you have never been a parent. ~Bette Davis

Today was all about me and it was nice. No, it was WONDERFUL! I woke up, drove to the FQ to get my hair done at Rocket Science (by Agnes) and then visited KVK where I picked up my pay. Went to the nail salon, got my eyebrows waxed and got a great mani/pedi. The royal treatment for my last day of being thirty. Day is done and I go to pick Ro and Aiden up from Nanny's, as I am walking up the stairs inside, I hear "I don't want to go home! I hate her!" What?! OMG! He just did NOT. I open the door where Aiden throws a full on fit about having to leave. I make myself feel better by saying he hasn't had a nap, but it sucks to hear that. He wanted to stay, and in the end, after agreeing to nap at Nanny's immediately, I left him there and took Ro home. Jude can pick him up later.
So yesterday he went from being up my bum because he loves me to today he hates me and doesn't want to come home. Wow! I wish he would make up his mind.
Let me state for the record, my first child didn't say these words at all to me until he was at least in second grade. They grow up so fast these days!

3 comments:

Raising Davis Darlings said...

Oh Andrea. Do they really say those things? OMG. I am trying to remember if I ever told my mom that! I imagine that I may have said some things that had hurt her feelings. I need to ask her. I am not looking forward to that with Peyton. I guess I should start preparing myself now! lol

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

I am so glad you had a wonderful birthday, even without me. I'm sorry I didn't call you on your birthday but believe me I didn't forget about you. I did get you a little something on the way up here. Nothing fancy like a beautiful ring or anything just a little something :)"Happy Belated Birthday"