CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

We made church

Yes, it is always a mircale when we all wake up and get ready on time to attend the ten o'clock mass at church. I love when we do, though. As we were getting ready to walk out the door, I grabbed my freshly made cup of coffee and took a sip as we were headed out. Gross! Have you ever had coffee with sour milk? Not good! I guess the expiration date that said it had six days left was wrong.
After church, we had brunch at Copeland's. Now I shouldn't have to explain what three hungry kids, who just sat at church or nursery for an hour, acted like when we first got there. They were a bit, ummm, I'll use the word unhappy. But after they had food in their mouths, it was a nice family meal together. We left there and went to the Home Depot to buy flowers for our garden. Then, went home, took a nap, woke up some hours later, and played in the yard for the rest of the day. The house looks nice with some color in the front and the boys had fun playing. I would take a picture, but, you know, the camera is broke.
Another successful family Sunday!

No comments: