CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Monkey Poo

I woke up this morning to a terrible smell throughout the house. Poop! I could smell it in my room. Oh, no! I know what is going on in the other room.
I open the door to Roman's room and BAM, green fumes coming pouring out like a fire looking to breathe. Roman had his diaper 90% off and poop was everywhere. Poop on the face, poop on the bed, poop on the hands that he was putting in his nose. It was terrible! As I was about to grab him and throw him in the tub, I thought, hmmmm, I must go grab the camera first. This has happened a few too many times in this house and it must be recorded.
So, for the record...

Begging for help after playing

Aiden being good

2 comments:

Raising Davis Darlings said...

How disgustingly cute! :) Thanks for sharing....???? haha

Amanda said...

I have not words to describe how I feel about this!