CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Aiden's Art Studio

Our Sunday has been very laid back, and then Aiden decided he wanted to color. Cullen has a love for art and we have everything imaginable to color/paint/create with. We set up shop at the little table and the masterpieces began. Roman even got involved when he realized what was going on. Ro then chose to start coloring on my chair and it was time to take the colors away. Well Ro wasn't having it. I had the camera out and captured five minutes of the scene with Aiden taking the colors away (thirty seconds of funny stuff) and Roman throwing the biggest fit I have ever seen him throw (that was the other four and a half minutes). As funny as it was, me chasing him with a camera, telling him to calm down, watching it after was just pure sadness so I will not post it. This is how it went down...
  • Aiden took the two colors away while almost putting Ro in a choke hold, while Ro held on to the colors for dear life, with me trying to let them settle it between themselves
  • Aiden got all of the pieces of crayon except for a small piece that broke off that Roman decided to hum across the room in a fit of rage
  • Roman then swung at everyone in his reach (Aiden and I) and ran through the house screaming at the top of his lungs
  • Aiden sat in front of the camera telling me what a good boy he was and how much he loves me while Roman screamed bloody murder laying down in the hallway
  • I then asked Roman what he wanted, to stop screaming, and he shouted "No!" until I asked if he wanted to watch a cartoon, which he then got up and ran in the living room and pointed to the t.v.
  • I then begged for kisses while he watched Thomas. (That video I can show.)

It is five o'clock and I think we need to get out of the house.


*The shirt Roman is wearing is an "at-home-only" shirt. We are not brave enough to wear it in public, but that's not to say that we do not like it. :)

1 comment:

the life of Denise said...

OMG!!! Andrea!!! I cannot believe Roman had that shirt on!!! U are NUTS!!! LOL I would NEVER...I guess i'm too stuffy. haha... OH and the word verification that i have to type to post this is
CURSING!! LMAOOOOOO