CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mardi Gras was today??

Yesterday evening, Jude went out to the neutral ground by our house and put his MG chairs out to mark his spot. He had me cracking up laughing because he had to check on them every hour. The last time was at midnight and I asked why even check if they could be moved while we were sleeping. He went anyway. They were fine. At seven this morning he was out with all the neighbors, holding our spot, while the boys and I slept in till 10:30. Eventually, his dad showed up to relieve him, and he came home to motivate us to leave. The problem was, I had no motivation. All I could think about was having the house all to myself. That NEVER happens. I helped him dress the boys and sent them on their way. I told Jude I would be getting ready soon. As he came in for breaks, I think he got the idea that I wasn't leaving. I slept till 5 pm. How nice it was! I cannot explain just how rested I feel at the moment. They came home around that time and they all took naps so I even got to watch some tv today. Here are a few photos Jude sent me of Mardi Gras:




No comments: