CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Mundane Monday

This was our day: went to the bank to make a deposit, then CVS, over to Kmart, and then Rouses, lastly picking Cullen up from school. The kids were out of control today and I just rolled with the punches. One point shopping, Roman was sitting in the basket pulling Aiden's hair, who was walking. Aiden wasn't bothered so I didn't correct Ro. They were laughing. As I am looking on the shelves, Aiden tries to hand me something. It is about twenty pieces (a clump) of his hair. He said Roman pulled it out. I told him to keep it, I didn't want it. He walks away and says, "I put it in Shammy's hair". Sweet! At our last stop, the grocery, the lady in front of me at the check out started unloading my basket with me and said she could remember "those days". I guess I looked as if I needed help. Thanks, lady at the grocery! It made me smile, though I thought I had it.
Side note-Aiden calls Roman, Shammy. I'll tell that story one day soon.

No comments: