CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

A play date for the Ro-man

Today we went to our friends house for a MMM play date. Roman had so much fun playing with his friends, ages 6-24 months. Can you tell? He is smiling in every picture!
Meanwhile, Aiden hung out with his daddy and they toured a school for Pre-K. Aiden really enjoyed hanging out with just dad. They also went shopping for a Valentine's Day gift at the mall for mwah. (Jude's in the dog house so it BETTER be good.) When they came home, I asked what they bought me for VD, which Aiden replied "Daddy said I can't tell you." As I hassled him a little more (I really wanted to know) he said, "Rings...a purse...a snake". Not sure what that is all about, but I will take two out of three.






Bedtime stories with Daddy...

No comments: