CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Friday, February 6, 2009

Flu Friday

I took the opportunity to get Roman speaking on camera since he is glued to my lap at the moment. When he is sick, I can't get up to potty without him fussing at me. Toward the end of the video, he gives me a big "WHAT?!" for the camera. I love him!

This is where Cullen has been for the past four days.
(Notice Roman fussing at me in the background.)

Aiden is home from sleeping the night out at his nanny and paw paw's last night.
We were trying to keep the germs away from him.
He is sitting at the table with Roman for lunch and he yells:
"He's touching me. He's touching me! I am getting sick now."

2 comments:

Angele said...

I hope they get better soon!! Sick kids are the worst!

Blair said...

Love the videos! Frances was repeating whatever you were asking Roman to say. It was cracking me up.

Love how he picked up the phone for "hello"