CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Knucklehead

That is Aiden's new word of the week. Everyone is one. Is that cursing to a three year old? I tell him not to call people that, but technically, it is not that bad and a lot better than "stupid" or "idiot". Is knucklehead in the same category as those two?

I bought a new diaper bag at work today and I absolutely love it. It's so soft and fuzzy!
Wanted to share...

I also just want to say that I really love my monkeys and am missing them very much while I am at work today. They make the world turn!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I think knuckehead is much better than stupid or idiot. I let Hannah get a way with "What the." Pretty much because I laugh hysterically whenever she says it in public and people look aghast like she just dropped the "F" bomb....anyway, knuckelhead is not bad considering the other options.

Raising Davis Darlings said...

Kids sure do test their limits. I remember when I did that with my parents when it came to "bad" words!