CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

A monkey in action




Today, Aiden and I went to a great hangout for monkeys, BKB, with our mommy group. We left Roman and Cullen (who should be in school) behind because now they BOTH have the flu. It was all about Aiden! He had so much fun with his buddy Xan the Man. They played for hours. Then, right before we left, he did a number on his eye. He was trying to dance and he fell, hit his head on a bench, and got a huge bruise above his left eye. He is as graceful as his mother! All in all, the day was a hit! Bu-dum-bump! Get it? Hit. HA! I enjoyed time with my monkey friends, too:)


Later tonight, I got to escape the zoo here and I went to Cherie's for some dessert, leftover cake and ice cream from the night before. Talk about yummy! Maddie was the entertainment for the evening. I have never seen a one year old with so many dance moves. That girl is headed for stardom with all her glitz and glammer. Amy, Xan, and Delaney were there, too. We watched Wall-E. I totally enjoyed my lazy evening with friends.









This video was seconds before he bonked his head on the bench:

No comments: