CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

On Your Feet!

That is what my drill sergeant tells me in the mornings. See, I love love love to sleep. Aiden is always ready to go in the mornings. He is spoiled, I must say. Being a part of a mom's group, I take him to do fun stuff way more than I ever thought I would as a parent. So in the mornings, when I am laying in bed, majority of the time still sleeping, he comes in and bosses me to get out the bed. I will mumble "I'm up. I'm up." He doesn't let up. He says "Get up now. Get on your feet! On your feet, Momma." Wait till school starts for his little butt. Boy, will the tables turn.

Speaking of feet, this child has a foot fetish! It's cute, sick, and twisted, all at the same time.
He calls it "toesies". He only does it to Jude, myself, and at times, he gets Ro. I have tried to get him to bother other people with this (grandparents), but he says mine smell good. Mine must just SMELL! Say you are sitting on the recliner, or sofa, with your feet up, watching the tele. He walks up and grabs your toes and says "oooh, toesies". He will smell them, breathe heavy on them, fondle them, etc. It freaks me out because I am not a fan of feet at all and I do not like people playing with mine. I keep waiting for him to grow out of it, but he doesn't. I thought maybe it was the attention he likes when I fuss him to get away and leave my toes alone. One day, I decided I was going to ignore him and see what he does; thinking maybe he would walk away with out any response. Oh, no, he licked in between my toes. OMG!! Gross. He has since tested his limits with trying to kiss, suck toes, etc. I am telling you it is truly sick. Roman has even dabbled in this sport, following right behind Aiden doing it. Aiden, one day when you are reading this, I hope you have outgrown this thing you call "toesies" and are a normal functioning citizen. I love you!

No comments: