CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday, Monday

Today, we all slept in a little longer than usual. We anticipated CEC all day long, and when 4:30 came around, we were running out the door (only cause we're always late). We met our MMM friends there. Let me tell you, watching three boys, at a public place, with a few hundred square feet, is the hardest job in the world. I am starting to see CEC as a bit stressful. The only thing I feel good about there is no one can steal them because they check your hands on the way out the door. Roman, however, will find a way to get into all kinds of trouble if you take your eyes off him for a minute. The boys had a blast and I love to watch them enjoy themselves. I took two pictures and had to put the camera up, way too much going on.
Roman and his friend, The Boy...


For my evening adventures, I did a quick shopping trip. Found some lovely red shoes to match my cute new red purse and picked up two new baby gifts. Then I went to see the movie "He's Just Not That Into You" with two wonderful friends. Great movie! I could have used all that advice fifteen years ago, but better late than never. Single ladies, go see it! (Single men, too.) Ended the night at a local neighborhood bar with a girlfriend and a few beers, venting about our latest problems. Monday was a good day!
Rachel hiding behind her beer.
The beer is made in Kiln, MS.
How funny is that?!

1 comment:

Mellie said...

I hear ya on CEC! I can't handle my two there with out help either.