CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Napoleon

This morning I went to work and was happy to get off after only four hours. The FQ is crazy with tourists at the moment and everyone wants to come in, touch stuff, ooh and ahh, and leave. Drives me nuts. I came home to take a nap with Jude, Aiden and Ro. I love nap time! (Cullen has been at his friends house all weekend, playing all day, doing the parade thing at night.) I grilled hamburgers and we went to the local parade, Napoleon. What a great Sunday it was for the family!

The ladder daddy built, that no one would sit in












The tears shed when put up top









So upset!





































Aiden showing his stuff












Shimmy putting on beads









Big cheese!










A teddy Ro caught:)









On our way home, I let Ro walk, he stopped and picked up every bead that was left behind. So sweet! We enjoyed ourselves.

No comments: