CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tuesday...zzzzzz

I can't be THIS boring this early into blogging, but today, there's not much fun to talk about.
Today was "wear your pajamas all day" day. We have those more than I care to admit. Moving on...
Cullen had a fever of 101 and skipped school today. The two little ones had it last week with a sore throat so it is only natural it's Cullen's turn. He stayed on the couch all day, poor baby, asking me to take his temperature every hour.
Aiden has been super sweet the past week and more loving than his normal three year old self. :) Yay!! I love when he is super sweet to his mommy.
Roman has entered a whole new era. He has hit the terrible two's just a few months short of 2. Four months to be exact. He has this new temper tantrum he throws now, he yells NO a lot and has been slapping Aiden around. They got into their first official "fight" Sunday night and Roman hasn't let up. He slaps Aiden, Aiden laughs and lightly hits back, which in turn makes Roman mad and his second swat is harder than the first. We had to break them up Sunday. Wow! I wonder how many more years of that are in store for me?! Are girls like that? My sister and I were brutal (her way more than me, of course) but I also thought that wasn't the norm.
Tonight, I went to Cherie's for a MMM meeting. It was productive and I always enjoy the great company there. I have work tomorrow and then back to Cherie's for MNO. I basically have a kid free day. Woo-hoo! Those are few and far between. Maybe I will take you all to work with me tomorrow. Night!

2 comments:

Mellie said...

oh yes girls fight too! Veronica is always hitting Valerie, pulling her hair, throwing things at her... I tell Val all the time she has to be nice to her little sis because one day she will be bigger and beat her up!!

Andrea said...

That's so funny because we are always telling our oldest that. These two "little" brothers are going to pass you up one day in size and take you down. :)