CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

No zoo for you!

Today we were supposed to go to the zoo with the MMM but it rained us out. I guess it's a good thing because the zookeepers may have tried to cage my monkeys. Instead, we went to the gym and hung out at home.
Aiden worked on his alphabet skills on the computer. The little rat has learned to print things, too. He calls it his homework, like big brother has to do EVERYDAY. Aiden must have accidentally pushed the print button one day and that is his favorite thing to do now. I try to remember to turn the printer off after I use it so he can't do this, but I always tend to forget. I have ABC papers from one side of my house to the other. It's like looking at money on the floor. Drives me crazy he is using all my ink and paper! lol He is starting write the letters though and is doing really well teaching himself. Does that sound terrible?? I know, it does. He is so eager to learn at this age. It is amazing.
Roman got himself in trouble all day and even got sent to his room during dinner. He has been W-I-L-D! He hits a lot and tells you NO all day long. He knows what the naughty corner is at the age of 21 months and spends a good amount of time there these days. It is all a joke to him. He is also eager to repeat words lately which is exciting to me, as he should have been talking months ago. All my children were late talkers. But once they start, they DON'T stop. Motor mouths. I say that with the deepest affection.
Cullen is doing well in school. He got his progress reports last week and he brought his conduct grade up from a C to a B-. Woo-hoo! He is all A's and B's, except for Social Studies this semester, that's a C. Now, we must bring that up. I am proud of him.


Yesterday, Aiden draws a "R" "M" & "V" and Ro tries to steal camera time, all during lunch:


The boys today:

Goodnight!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I can sympathize with the printing. Hannah has figured that out as well. We use a notebook so I just unplug the printer after every time I use it, but the first time she seems me plug it in, I'm done for!