CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Are you pregnant?

At my doctor's appointment today, that was one of the first things my doctor asked. My mom and grandma had just asked me this last week when I wore a very unflattering dress, which I picked up over my head to expose my figure to them. However, I didn't do this to the doctor, I just said "no chance". Then there was that lady at the family reunion. This is a common question these days! Anyway, two pregnancy test down (negative), my doctor did some blood work and said it could possibly be some medication I am on now causing this. We shall wait and see.

Earlier in the day, we went to play with our MF's and the boys had a ball. We went to one of our new fave parks and they got down and dirty. It was Amy and I in the car with seven children. Don't be envious! LOL You have to LOVE the big dick (the name of my truck, watch those dirty minds!!)! We survived, and they did too. It was a fun morning of play.





I played on my Wii Fit this afternoon. I love it! It was my first time actually playing it and I had a blast all by myself. The kids weren't there, of course. Aiden stayed by Julia's earlier, Roman was napping, and Cullen was out running the neighborhood.

2 comments:

the life of Denise said...

Andrea, what's wrong with your figure..YOU always look Fantastic :)

Andrea said...

You're too sweet, Denise. Really!! :)