CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Spanish speaking monkey

Weigh in Wednesday:
I gained five pounds in the past week. That's the problem! I now have to lose forty! Thanks.

School for monkeys:
Today, Jude and I registered the boys in a new school. Cullen will be going into fourth in public school and Aiden will be attending the same school, entering Pre-K4. While registering Aiden, we decided to enter him into a Spanish Immersion program. It is a magnet school and I am very excited about the program. I think he is going to really like it. Cullen wasn't able to do this and he is pretty upset about it. I don't know how to fix this except to promise to learn Spanish with Cullen as the year goes on. I would like to learn it too! The public school has great reviews and I look forward to comparing it to Cullen's previous Catholic school education.

Doctor! Doctor! Give me the news:
The nurse called today and all my blood work came back within the normal range. So the doctor is thinking it is my current meds (for my crazy ass) so I will be weaning off of them this entire month. I hope all goes well. I am ready to be off of the medicine anyway. I hope I don't go all crazy like a mom of three boys can. lol Okay, I am not really certifiably crazy, just a little off since the Brandi depression I had awhile back. I had tried to get off this medicine before, on my own, and it didn't work out to well. I am hoping I am successful this time. And speaking of Brandi, there was news today.
http://www.sunherald.com/local/story/1505506.html
Every time I read something about Brandi in the news, I get all nervous and shaken, still. When does that feeling go away?

No comments: