CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Vacation is over

Vacation ended for me today, as it was time to get off my butt and get back to the housework and errands. I couldn't take being in the house for a third day straight with the kids so we took care of business today. We ran some routine errands and then headed over to McD's in the rain to play in their indoor play area. That place always stinks inside! It truly smells like feet. The kids don't mind though and they played their little hearts out. When we got home, I put them down for a nap and took out my favorite (latest) toy, the Wii Fit. I had such a good workout on that baby. It was time to put it up when the kids woke up from their nap and wanted to take turns. Ummm, I don't think they got the memo that it is MINE! Roman with his pushing "My turn, me" and Aiden with his "I wanna play, I can do that." I think they have enough toys. Does that sound mean? I just don't want to have to "ask" to use it anytime soon so I am keeping it to myself. IT'S MINE!!

No comments: