CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

She's here!

Yes, my new baby arrived Saturday and since I didn't have the lens in yet, she's just been sitting in the corner. Well my lens and flash came in today and I took her for a test spin. (I am speaking of my gently used Nikon D70 that I ordered off of ebay!) She is absolutely lovely and takes wonderful photos. I have a lot to learn about her but am totally ready to begin.
My first official favorite photo is...

After my editing

And here is a picture of her...

Let the latest and greatest hobby begin!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Is that Cullen with his new blanket? I'll have to read your next post...He is such a cutie!

Raising Davis Darlings said...

Congrats on your new camera! My suggestion is look for Nikon D70 for Dummies to help you get familiar with your camera. I got the D60 one and it is my bible to my camera. Can't wait to start seeing your artistic shots!!

Mellie said...

Nice camera!! I hope to own a Rebel some day. I just can't justify spending $1,000 on a camera right now though. Maybe Clint will get it for me, ha!