CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hangover

Jude took me out for an afternoon movie today. We went to see the Hangover and I give it an F. F for f'ing hilarious! Go see it. It was great to get out the house with him for two hours. After, we rushed off to church to meet his parents who had our kids. As soon as we walked in the cry room, I could tell it was going to be a short visit there. Aiden and Roman were so loud, and arguing, and had ants in their pants, and weren't listening, and, well, you get the point. Thank goodness no one else was in there. We tried and tried to get them to calm down and we ended up leaving ten minutes into mass in a complete tizzy. Aiden was kicking and screaming the entire walk to the car. It was a very stressful car ride home and for the first time ever in my relationship with Jude, I called him EPT. Yes, for a tiny milli-second, he was acting like him. My heart sank after it came out my mouth and I quickly continued on with what I was saying. (Just goes to show you the memories I have with the ex.) Once we got home, all calmed down and Aiden and Jude are now napping together while Ro and I watch Handy Manny together. Cullen should be coming home soon and I look forward to the upcoming week with all three of my boys.
Ro and I hanging out in the chair watching tv

Taking pics with the built in webcam

Ro discovering himself on the computer from the webcam

Funny stuff

_______________________________________
This evening, we went to get snoballs from our favorite stand and had a nice family time. I think Cullen has grown a few inches over the past two weeks.


No comments: