CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What Wednesday?

Weigh in Wednesday! Yes, this is the first day I will report I need to lose...drum roll, please...35 pounds. That will put me in a size 4 to 6 pants at 5'9 and I would be very happy with that. I do not think that my hips will ever go back to being smaller than a size 4 after having three BIG babies. I went to the gym today and plan to get back on track this coming Monday. The family and I will be out of town till Sunday night. Vacations always throw me off of my routines.

Aiden met a little girl at the play date yesterday that wasn't part of our group and I think he has developed his first little crush. It started when he couldn't stop talking about her once we got home yesterday. We were just sitting around and out of the blue he says, "That gail had long pretty hair". We continued in conversation about her and as soon as his daddy got home from work, he was talking to him about her. Today, he mentioned her again. He wanted to know when we were going back so he could play with that gail, who he forgot her name. He says girl so freaking cute! He better stop thinking about girls and start thinking about potty training and school!

No comments: