CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Are you winkin' at me or is that a twitch?

Last weekend I washed my face and noticed a spot under my left eye was twitching. I thought it must be a little nerve spasm and it would go away shortly. The next morning I washed my face again, and that damn little thing was still there, pulsating. So for the next few days, I would notice the constant continuing spasm and I decided to look it up online. That's how I always diagnose myself (and sometimes the children). Well, apparently, this eye twitch thing can happen when you are stressed or tired. What the hell?! I have never had that happen before in my thirty one years of life. It doesn't bother me except for the fact that my face has a damn heartbeat! Last night I was laying down with Jude watching a movie and playing on the internet and it actually was a nuisance for the first time. It was bad! I went to bed taking one of Jude's Ambien and slept thirteen hours, as he was home and got up with the kids this morning. Guess what? It's GONE! Now last week, if you remember, I complained of lack of sleep thanks to Roman. I hope I am all caught up and this eye spasm under my left eye has moved on to someone else.
Next weekend Jude and I are taking the kids to Alabama and Florida for his mom's side family reunion. Us, the three kids, and his parents in the Big Dick (our SUV's name). Since it is near the beach, we will make this into a mini vacation, too. We will probably leave Thursday and come back Sunday night. I tried my hardest to get out of it and had Jude convinced to take the boys by himself and leave me to some me-time, but my Mom made me feel guilty and basically said it was my wifely duty to go. There are three events I am missing because of this three day affair. The gator patch, Corks and Canvas girls day, and Heather and Eric's house warming party. Just my luck! Jude's Nanny (his mom's mom) is coming down from Kentucky and so is his Aunt Faye and Uncle Charles. I really do want to see them, and since it must be at the family reunion, I'll go with a smile:)
This weekend was pretty boring. I cleaned and washed clothes all weekend. I did take a few pics of the boys with my new camera. These were my fave...
Cullen

Aiden

Roman

Hoping for some excitement next weekend!
Less than one month till school starts...

No comments: