CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Fat ass!

Jude was off work today so we decided to take the boys to see "Ice Age III". Aiden had seen it already and told me what was going to happen throughout the entire movie. I thought it was so cute, but this was his first time ever doing that. I am sure it will not be as cute on some other movies as he gets older because it drives me nuts when people do that to me. Still in all, it was adorable coming from my little four year old. As the movie neared the end, Roman couldn't take it anymore and had ants in his pants. I decided to leave and take him shopping while Jude and the two little ones finished watching it.
When Jude and I first started dating, "Ice Age I" was the first movie/thing he had ever bought Cullen, so I have this little love for it. The movie was good and I got a few laughs out of it. Can't wait for it to come out on video so I can see the end:)
If you are ever around me long enough, you may here me call Jude a "hot piece of monkey ass" or some other weird endearing term. It's a loving pet name I have given him. I sometimes will curse around my own children (is "ass" really that bad?!), not intentionally, but it happens and they know not to repeat it. Just because I curse doesn't mean they can; just like I drive a car and pay bills, they can't now, but one day I'm sure they will. Another thing you may overhear me say to Jude is "Move your fat ass!", like when he wants me to sit next to him in the one person recliner, which is pretty often. We all know Jude is thin so this isn't offensive to him. HE HAS NEVER SAID IT TO ME! Let me stress that. Anyway, getting to the point, I went in my room and joined Aiden and Jude in the bed. They were getting ready to nap. Aiden was on my side and I was propped against him. I told Aiden to move because he was in my spot. To which he replied in all seriousness, "Move your fat ass and I will." I almost fell off the bed! I cannot believe my baby said that to me without even thinking twice. I don't think he realized what he had said. I will now try extra really hard to watch what I say in front of my children!! Lord knows they are listening!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I feel your pain!

Angele said...

Oh yes!!! They listen to EVERYTHING we say!!

Michelle said...

LOL! Sean picked up a potty mouth from me! He told me, "you're funny, mommy, goddamnit"!

Anonymous said...

Be careful little ears what you hear. Be careful little eyes what you see! Because the Father up above is watching you in love so be careful little eyes what you see!!!!
That is a song...and good words of advice for all Moms (and Dads)!
Love
Mom