CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Brain sucker

I woke up this morning and was going to take my fat pregnant looking ass to the gym. I called Aiden into the bathroom so I could fix his hair and saw a spot on his scalp I thought was blood. Upon further inspection, I noticed it had legs and was the size a tad smaller than my pinky nail. OH MY GROSS, IT IS A TICK!! I freaked the F' out, called Julia (my mom was at work), realized she didn't have an immediate answer but to call the doctor, hung up with her, called the doctors office from my home phone and my grandma from my cell. Granny couldn't think of an immediate solution either so we hung up. The doctor's office said to bring him in (yes, we are city folk) so I dropped the other two monkeys off at Paw Paw's. Me, Julia, Aiden, and the creepy crawly blood sucking tick went to the doctor's office. The wonderful old doc pulled it out with tweezers and I finally had a normal heartbeat again. That's what happens when you fool around in the sticks, you get bugs! Damn family reunion. Never again. The rest of the day was lazy. I did purchase the Wii Fit this evening. I made a doctors appointment for myself for the following day to address this weight gain issue. I have gained nearly twenty pounds in about six weeks and I just want to make sure everything is okay internally.

No comments: