CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Four fools in a pool

Okay, they're not really fools, but it rhymed:) Today we went to the gym and then headed over to Mrs. Amy's house. I need to start going to the gym on a daily basis. I have gained fifteen pounds (NOT LOST) over the past two months and I am sick and tired of feeling big. So, from now until I lose my weight, I will have "Weigh in Wednesdays". Of course, I will not tell you how much I weigh, but will tell you if I am gaining or losing. I am a lady, you know. I need to report to someone, please! Otherwise, I am going to just be a lazy "fat ass", as my four year old would call me, or "chunky" as my nine year old called me today. Sweet, aren't they? They make momma so proud! Anywho, I am determined to be back to pre-baby weight by next summer. Thanks for listening!
Our afternoon was fun as Mrs. Amy got a tiny pool upgrade and the boys went swimming. They had so much fun and I must have taken a hundred pictures with my new camera.
The swimmers

Xan on Cullen's back

Tarzan

The three stooges

Xan is a secret ninja, I just know it!

Ro partying by himself in the toy room

Once Daddy got home, we took the two little monkeys to the park because the weather was pretty decent for mid-July. They skipped rocks on the lake (or at least tried really hard to) and let out lots of energy on the playground. It was a fabulous day!







Every time Ro would throw a rock,
he would throw his arms in the air and squeal "Yay!"


Bro's for life

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Isn't nice to just come and go as you please!

Amy said...

Love that last pics of Ro Ro and AIden :)

Courtney said...

Looks like such a fun day! Great pictures :)