CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Jungle gym


We went to one of our favorite play places today with the Castillo's and the Tafaro's. All three of my boys monkeyed around all morning. After being stuck in the house last week, it was absolutely refreshing to be surrounded by friends and fun. When it was time to leave, we headed to the mall so Roman could get a haircut and some new shoes, along with Cullen. Since I didn't feel like fussing with all three at the stores ("I want this, I want that"), I dropped Aiden off at his Nanny's. Jude met us for a quick lunch break at the mall and then it was back to shopping. Cullen's foot went from barely a size two shoe, straight to a four in no time. They grow up too fast. It makes me sad. Cullen was two years old when Jude and I started seriously dating. He is going to be ten this year. Where do all the years go?! Ro didn't do so well for this haircut, so it is a little jacked up. I had to sit in the chair holding him and he would not wear the cape. We were both covered in itchy hair from head to toe. BUT, he didn't scream or cry; he just wiggled a lot. The positive is it is a tad bit shorter, which makes it a little easier to deal with. The negative is, it's not "stylin" or cute. I just do not want to hear any hair comments. Okay?! lol We picked Aiden up and got home around 3 p.m. After five hours of being on the run, the house is nice and quiet with the slight sound of snoring in the background. Nice!







*I got zero pictures of the three and four year olds because they didn't stand still long enough to take any:) Pictures are pre-haircut.

No comments: