CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy birthday, darling Delaney


The cutest little girl in my worlds birthday party was today and we had a blast. The boys played for three hours straight. (Well two and a half hours, of course I was late.) Ms. Delaney slept through most of it, but was sure to wake up when we sang happy birthday to her. She went from sleeping to sitting straight up when she heard her name yelled by many mouths. She was so cute! That tiny girl is the apple of my eye. I think she is perfect in so many ways and never realized I could love and adore someone elses child as much as I love and adore her. Maybe it is because she is part Amy, or maybe it is that we spend so much time with her, or maybe, just maybe, it is because she is the little girl that I will never have. Whatever it is, I am totally head over heels for her! I am blessed to have been there for her arrival into the world and for the time I have had with her over the past year. I can't wait to watch her grow up. Thank you, Amy, for having a beautiful little girl, because lord knows I couldn't. lol
Happy first birthday, Delaney.

1 comment:

Amy said...

One day, just one day, you will have a beautiful blond hair blue eyed princess running around. It may also take 10 tries to get there, but hey, what's a few more in the mix.
Delaney absolutely loves her Aunt Andrea and thinks she is the best, she told me so ;)