CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

RIP Mrs. Savoie

This morning we went to a very sad service to show love and support to our friends, Andie and Scott. Scott's mom passed away and I can't even begin to imagine the pain they must be going through. My heart aches for them. I could not imagine my life without my mom. I know it is inevitable, but I can't even begin to fathom how painful it must be. Mrs. Savoie was too young. I didn't know her but Jude grew up with her in his life because he and Scott were great friends growing up. Jude said she helped him after plenty of bad drinking nights, and just for that, I like her. I cried the entire service, as did all friends seated around me. I hope in time, the pain for her family gets easier to bear. Scott and Andie are in my prayers.

Jennel Woringen Savoie passed away on Wednesday, August 19, 2009. She was 60 years old. A native of New Orleans, LA and a lifelong resident of Metairie, LA. Beloved wife of Brandt Savoie for 38 years. Mother of Kimberly, Scott and Brandi. Mother-in-law of Andrea and Gerald. Grandmother of Victoria, Geoffrey, Brice and Catherine. Daughter of the late Arthur and Catherine Woringen. Sister of Glen Woringen. Mrs. Savoie was a teacher's assistant at Ella Dolhonde School...In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be sent to Susan G. Komen for the Cure , P.O. Box 650309, Dallas, TX 75265-0309 (phone number 1-877-465-6636). The online guestbook is available at www.legacy.com.

No comments: