CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Do you see it?

We had girls day today and it was so much fun. We did CNC on the Northshore, where we painted and drank. Two of my favorite things. (Oh, you get to eat and talk, also. Two more of my favorite things.) My picture came out pretty decent, if I do say so myself. I can say this because in the past my painted pictures weren't so, umm, appealing. I had a blast hanging with the girls and look forward to the next event.

Tres Amigas!

From top left: Andrea, Kelly, Linda, Andie, Kaila, Amy, Mandy, Stacy, Dana, Joann, Allie, Heather, Val, and Brandi


Tilt your head to the right and tell me what you see...

I read my friend's blogs plus two stranger (mommy) blogs. One mom had a great idea to do that I hadn't done since I was a child. Ink blot art! So Aiden and I took the paints out Sunday evening and created a masterpiece.
I know what they are. Do you?
The first one, in yellow, is a masked mans face. The blue part is his face shield.
The second one, in brown, is a bear.
It was really fun to do and we will definitely be doing this again soon.

2 comments:

girlygirl said...

send that pic my way and ill hang it on my wall

the life of Denise said...

I love that Andrea!! YOU are very talented!! and I like the kid art too :)))