CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tuesday's Test

This morning Jude and I woke to take Aiden for his Pre-K testing. He was so adorable in his little uniform. I will have to post a pic tomorrow. He did great at school and we left to take care of a million errands after. Tomorrow is his orientation and the parents stay in class with them for two and a half hours. The next day...he goes alone. Literally. I kick him out the car in the carpool lane and have to watch him walk away. No walking him to class, the building, nothing. I am not sure how I am going to make out with this transition. Makes me sad thinking about it. I hate that they all have to grow up.
I could bore you with all the details of the rest of the day but I will skip it. I did go to the mall to get his name embroidered on his blanket and back pack and when I went back thirty minutes later to pick it up, it said "ARDEN". I went from "Oooh, look how cute!" to "That's not cute." The lady did fix it and when I returned to the mall in five o'clock traffic, I was excited to see it right. Precious stuff!
Looney showing his bag

No comments: