CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A summer day at the waterpark

This morning I was awoken by a phone call from Amy asking if I wanted to drive over an hour to a big water park. It was something we had been discussing for a few days but had decided Wednesday wasn't going to work. Then, it all worked out after all. As I convinced myself from a dead sleep that I did want to go, I packed the kids and got moving. Amy met us here and we all rode in the Big Dick. On our way there, Amy says "You're son just threw up all over himself". I look back and Ro has chunks all over him. I pull over on the side of I-10 and clean him up. Nothing like the smell of sour milk as air freshener for a long ride! We made it there in time to meet up with Mandy and her two little ones. There were seven kids and three moms total. It was a blast for the children! They loved it! It did try to rain on our parade

but we waited it out (about 40 minutes) and we showed mother nature. I enjoyed hanging with my friends. Cullen wanted to be off playing on all the big boy slides so I made him check in after every ride. I barely saw him. He is growing up too fast:( Aiden played good with his little buddies and Roman got brave enough to conquer the big boy baby slide by himself. It was the perfect ending to a funtastic summer.
He's happy, really.

Hannah and Eli

Frazzled

My baby

Cullen with clouds

Best buds

Aiden Bajaden

Cullen and Laney

Three Amigos

Tres Amigas

3 comments:

Raising Davis Darlings said...

Wow, those clouds looked nasty. And it didn't rain? Must have been YOUR day!

Andrea said...

It did rain, Connie. Not long though. We waited and it finally moved on.

Angele said...

Those clouds are scary!!! Glad ya'll had fun!! I might have to try it out next summer!!