CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

My visit with Granny at the hospital

I arrived bright and early this morning at nine thirty to stay with Granny (aka Nanny) for my shift, until five thirty tomorrow evening. Her back surgery went well but she is still in need of a lot of recovery time. This is the first thing to bother me at this hospital, as I think it is a great little hospital. Everyone has been so nice, up until my trip to the nurses station this morning asking to change rooms.
The white thing up top is the blinds in the room. Turn your speakers up real loud for the full effect! lol

After some "discussion" at the nurses station, Granny's nurse came to the room and nicely said they would move her. I do not think I am asking too much.

3 comments:

Angele said...

That is exactly what you want to hear while recovering from surgery!!

Raising Davis Darlings said...

How horrible!! They were probably hoping your Granny had trouble hearing.

Mellie said...

Oh my! I know repairs are sometimes necessary, but you'd think the staff would avoid placing patients in those rooms directly by the noise. I'm glad they moved her.