CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Friday, August 21, 2009

A visit from a favorite friend


Floridian Dawn came down this weekend for some events and fit us into her schedule. We had so much fun playing with her and her children (and niece). Dawn and I go way back and I wish she lived closer. At least we get to see each other a few times a year. I love her and her family!
When we left, it was storming outside. I was scared to death driving home and had a million errands to run this Friday afternoon that will get postponed until next week:( At least we had fun.
Lightning struck our huge pine tree in the front yard while I was out. Jude was outside and the poor baby got scared; though I totally do not blame him. He went and took photos of the tree. That's TWICE that this tree has been struck. Hmmmmm!

Click here for pictures!

No comments: