CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

My dearest Joann


I need to straighten this out. I have this friend, a newer friend, Joann, that really reminds me of an old friend, Staci. This is so terrible but I ALWAYS want to call my new friend my older friend's name. I have known Staci since high school. I met Joann a few months back. I was so embarrassed today when I was introducing people and I stopped on Joann. My mind went blank because Staci wanted to come out my mouth, but I knew that wasn't right. Then, somebody stepped in and helped me out. Thank you.
Both of my friends live in the same town.
They both have similar appearances.
They both talk about the school system there.
They are both CRAZY!! (w/all caps)
To make matters worse, I met another Stacy the same day I met Joann (same group of friends) so that name is tagged to her again. So, to prove this friend exists and I am not a terrible new friend that forgets people I hang out with, here are the two photos for others to compare. To the old Staci, I miss your crazy ass and apparently you've been on my mind lately. To my new friend, Joann, I promise to never forget your name again and I love my new sticker. I sport it proudly!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

They do look a lot alike!!

Andrea said...

Thank you:) lol

Angele said...

I am pretty sure they are the same person!