CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday at our house

Jude had to work today and the weather was gorgeous outside. I packed up the car and was going to head to the other side of the lake when I realized hell was going on at the I-10. Traffic was being blocked for road construction so I turned my happy ass right back around and went home. I sat in the freakin' house all day. I always have a fear of going anywhere child friendly on the weekends because of kids birthday parties. Places are always so much busier on the weekend. Jude got off at five and we met him for church. The kids let us stay for a whole service, for once. They did drive us nuts, but we got to stay. After, when we pulled in our driveway, I noticed some gardening needed to take place

and Jude finally gave in and said he would help.

Yay! It was a pretty boring Sunday at home with the boys.
(After photos are pending! We finished in the dark.)

No comments: