CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Dumb?

After going over my very smart man's fourth grade math homework one too many times with him, as he was walking away, I asked him if he needed a math tutor; to which he replied "You think I'm dumb? Geez!" in his I'm about to burst into full on tears in two seconds squeal. He is now crying his eyes out in his room and I am sitting here wondering how math tutor equals dumb. Seriously. The mind of a nine year old.
Moments after the tears, caught off guard

Roman wondering if he needs an English tutor because he doesn't understand English

Earlier today, as I was loading up the car with kids to drop Cullen and Aiden off at school, I asked Aiden if he wanted me to walk him in to school (on his third day), hoping he'd say YES. His reply, "No, I want to be dropped off like Cullen, by car. I know my way there (to class)." He has no problem with independence:(

No comments: